PepsiCo is a worldwide food and beverage company with a product range that includes 22 brands with annual retail sales of more than $1 billion each. Our core businesses, Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola, produce hundreds of delicious foods and beverages that are enjoyed all over the world.
Pepsi’s success is based on our people. We’re making PepsiCo a place where coming to work means more than just having a job by inspiring, challenging, and investing in our people. We do this in part by providing competitive compensation and a comprehensive set of perks known as Total Rewards. Total Rewards is a program that aims to help you live a healthy lifestyle while also securing your financial future.
Job Type: Full-Time
All interested candidates are encouraged to read the job description attentively and submit their applications by the deadline.
The following are some of the major responsibilities of this position:
- Being responsible for all bread sales activities for the hub, as well as ensuring that all cash transactions are remitted.
- Expanding the boundaries of all bread SKUs in the designated area and generating monthly sales leads
- Using available resources (Trike riders) to redistribute bread in the designated region.
- Leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products allotted to the hub area to direct the hub’s affairs.
- Using cold calling to reach out to customers and ensuring active selling
- Work with the plant accountant to ensure that the hub account is properly reconciled.
- Bread’s customer account management and reconciliation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum Tertiary education: Bachelor’s Degree or OND (in relevant field)
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and 2 – 3 years in a Sales / Category role within an FMCG organization.
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
- Financial & sales acumen within an FMCG environment
- Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong character.
Click Here To submit your application
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.