SurePadi is a Polaris Bank initiative designed to improve the economic and financial situation of Nigerians, particularly at the grassroots level. Furthermore, the SurePadi project contributes to the financial industry’s aim of financial inclusion by making financial services accessible to all. In this post, you will learn how to become Polaris bank’s SurePadi agent.
What is SurePadi?
Polaris Bank’s SurePadi Agent Banking concept is behind it. With the help of current retail establishments acting as SurePadi Agents, the bank is providing a fresh, convenient, and quick access to financial services.
A Sure Padi Agent is a company hired by Polaris Bank to deliver particular financial services on the bank’s behalf at the Agent’s location.
Eligibility Criteria for SurePadi Agent
The programme is open to anybody who meets the following requirements.
Limited liability corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships, cooperative societies, and institutions with a large retail network are all examples of registered businesses. Dealers in fast-moving consumer products and petrol filling stations are also eligible.
Anybody who owns or operates an unregistered business. Supermarkets, retail stores, mobile network operator distributors, business centres, boutiques, provision shops, sports watching centres, and so on are examples.
How to Become SurePadi agent
To become a Polaris Sure Padi Agent, bring the following to your local Polaris Bank office and ask for an application form:
- Driver’s licence, national identity card, international passport, or voter’s card are all acceptable forms of identification.
- (At least three (3) months old) Utility Bill
- Photo from a recent passport
Kindly contact Polaris bank’s official website for more information
Requirements to Become SurePadi Agent
- You must have a primary business that is registered or run independently.
- The primary business must have existed for at least the previous 12 months.
- It must include the principal business’s physical address.
- It requires appropriate and secure facilities.
- A clean criminal record is required for both the principal business and its owner.
Benefits SurePadi Agency
- It provides an extra source of revenue for the agent providing agency banking services.
- The bank will also assist with branding and advertising to attract clients to the Agent’s location.
- In their community, the Agent will get more credibility.
- Service options that are robust, as well as the opportunity to build better ties with their consumers
Services Offered By SurePadi Agent
- Account Opening (Savings/current account)
- Funds Transfer
- Deposit funds
- Cash withdrawals
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime and so much more
- BVN enrollment and so much more
In Nigeria, agency banking is quickly becoming one of the most lucrative methods to supplement one’s income. It is simple to start a business with little or no money. To establish a successful SurePadi agency for Polaris bank, for instance, get the SurePadi mobile app and POS terminal. There is also an insurance policy available for agents that covers both cash on hand and terminal.