If you are looking to furthering your education through scholarship, the PwC, one of the most popular multinational companies in Nigeria, through its Associate Graduate Program Scholarship For Young Nigerians, is offering you a step towards living your dream. Carefully review this article and submit your application before the deadline.
Through its predecessor businesses Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria has been active in Nigeria since 1953.
PwC: An Overview
PwC has had a presence in Nigeria since 1953, when it was known as Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. With offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, as well as over 1000 employees and 31 resident partners, we’re one of the country’s major professional services organizations. We are dedicated to becoming a force for ethics, common sense, and sound solutions to the difficulties that businesses and capital markets face. We are guided by one promise: to always do the right thing, whether it is for our people, clients, community, or environment.
We must be inventive, responsible, and attract exceptional people to reach our goal of being recognized as “the world’s leading professional services firm.”
Our mission at PwC is to strengthen society’s trust while also addressing pressing issues. We’re a global network of 157 firms with over 276,000 individuals dedicated to providing high-quality assurance, advising, and tax services. Visit www.pwc.com to learn more and tell us what’s important to you.
Goals and Benefits
Our worldwide leadership development framework is called PwC Professional. It highlights the qualities we seek in all of our employees, from associates to partners, that will enable us to succeed as purpose-driven and values-driven leaders. We aim for and nurture the following attributes in all of our employees:
- Whole leadership — in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive, and passionate style, I lead myself and others to make a difference and generate a positive influence.
- Business acumen – I use my business knowledge, innovation, and insight to help clients and PwC create unique value.
- Technical and digital – To produce quality and value, I use a variety of technical, digital, and other professional skills.
- I operate and communicate efficiently with a global and inclusive attitude that crosses boundaries and embraces varied opinions.
- Relationships — I cultivate high-value, honest, and meaningful relationships.
One year of post-NYSC experience that is relevant (this requirement applies to Advisory candidates only)
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is required to be completed.
Upper division/upper credit with a minimum of second class
A minimum of 5 O Level credits, including English language and mathematics, must be completed in one sitting.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC).
Click here for additional information on the assurance and tax associate program.