PYES Registration Requirements and How to Apply
The 2020/2021 PYES registration is around the corner, and most people are seeking information about how to apply for PYES, and the requirements for the scheme. If you are aspiring to benefit from the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES), this post is for you. You can also register for NYIF.
PYES was introduced in the year 2016 to bring about reformation, and providing wealth creation among the Nigerian youths between 18 to 40 years of age. Aside these, the scheme is expected to;
- Empower youths that will successively train, and empower others in his immediate society.
- Guarantee steady income for the youths who are willing to part of the scheme.
- Eradicate the high rate of unemployment.
- Encourage the productions done by entrepreneurs and individuals in the country.
Anyone can be part of PYES, be you a graduate, undergraduate, or an illiterate. The major thing is to meet up with the requirements, as about seven hundred and seventy-four thousand (774,000) youths will end up benefiting from the program.
Requirements for PYES Registration
The requirements of the scheme is something that must be put in place before thinking of visiting the registration portal. They include;
- Applicants must fall within the age bracket of 18 and 40 years of age.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Must provide a recognized means of identification e.g Voters card, Drivers license, National ID card, etc.
- Give names of those that will benefit from you.
- Must be able to speak the official language used in the country (English)
- Should not have any bad record e.g criminal record.
- Be able to impact knowledge on others.
- Secure the endorsement of a local government personnel.
- Fill and submit the guarantor’s form.
How to apply for PYES
Follow the procedures below to apply for P-YES;
- Visit www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Click on the “Signup” button/icon.
Select your State and Local Government Area of residence.
Update your profile.
Get all your documents ready for upload.
Submit and wait for the selection phase.
Note: Those that will end up being successful will only benefit from the program for a maximum of 2 years, as after this duration they are expected to be well equip, and train someone in return.
Gift Eleojo Ogali
Hi, please I need money to start my business
I need a loan of #250000 to enable me buy my own house.
Please is it ready for applying
Is the portal ready for the registration?