How to ratify age issues

How to ratify age issuesCategory: QuestionsHow to ratify age issues
Oluchi asked 3 months ago

if I made a mistake in filling my age on my jamb form and was issued an exemption letter, can this mistake be ratified? If it can, what are the processes involved?

Haruna Adaams Zailani replied 2 months ago

About declaration of age,I’m 29yrs old by nxt yr February23 I will be 30yrs old pls is my age ok.