The Samsung Galaxy S7 is deserving of all the accolades that is spoken of it. The smartphone is a solid model that includes all the capabilities a Samsung user could desire in a Galaxy handset. Nigeria Information Guide
Galaxy S-series flagships were built of plastic before the debut of the Samsung Galaxy S7, hence the Galaxy S7 is the evolutionary upgrade that comes next, expanding on the S6’s foundations. Samsung complied with the dual-glass arrangement, and with the S7, we can see that it has improved.
Because of the phone’s longer battery life, water resistance characteristics, and sensory capabilities, Samsung Galaxy s7 owners love it. The S7’s larger battery, with a capacity of 3,000mAh, is one of the improvements over the previous generation that can be reasonably acknowledged. We could go on forever listing all the various factors that make Samsung users adore their smartphones.
In this article, we’ll examine the Samsung Galaxy s7’s features as well as the cost of this smartphone through online retailers including Jumia, Slot, and Konga.
Samsung’s other top-tier models have struggled to compete with the Galaxy S7. Another outstanding all-around performance from a Samsung flagship, which combines the greatest features of the manufacturer’s most recent high-end phones into a single unit. Users of the Samsung Galaxy s7 will understand what we’re saying. Npower Employment
Online retailers Jumia, Konga, and Slot all sell the Samsung Galaxy s7. The costs of this phone from the aforementioned retail stores will therefore be listed below if you’re interested in purchasing it.
- Price At SLOT: N80, 000 – N110, 000
- Price At Konga: N67, 850 – N85, 000
Complete Specifications of Samsung Galaxy s7
- Display: It has a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED, a 2560×1440 Resolution (pixels), and 16 million colors.
- Camera: it has a 12MP rear-facing camera with dual-pixel technology, faster autofocus2, OIS, and real-time HDR; a 5MP Front-facing camera with real-time HDR and selfie flash.
- Battery: 3000mAh (non-removable), with wireless.
- Processor: Exynos 8890, Octa-core at 2.15GHz,1.6GHz
- Storage: it has 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM storage space, and Up to 256GB of Expandable memory storage in the device.
- System: Android 8.0
Close your eyes and visualize the Samsung Galaxy S6 in the way you anticipated, not how it actually appeared. Open them now and have a look at the Galaxy S7. Better, yes? Form JAMB
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a decent smartphone. The absence of FM radio is the only drawback (except for T-Mobile units in the US, so far). No stereo speakers and no IR blaster. With one exception, I give the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone a perfect score of 10.