Authorized Banks For FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Applications – The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria has issued a warning to the public against false and misleading information on applications for FMBN housing loans that can be found in sponsored social media material.
The FMBN Vision is to be Nigerians’ chosen mortgage provider, giving them dependable, affordable access to homeownership.
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria states that the following list of accredited Primary Mortgage Banks constitutes the permitted channels for applying for FMBN NHF Mortgage loans:
Accredited Primary Mortgage Banks For FMBN NHF Mortgage Loans
1) Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
2) Abbey Building Society Pic
3) First Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
4) Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank
5) Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Ltd
6) Jigawa Savings & Loans
7) City Code Savings & Loans Limited
8) AG Homes Savings & Loans Limited
9) Living Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Formerly Omolua
10) Lagos Building Investment Company Plc
11) Brent Mortgage Bank Limited
12) Gateway Mortgage Bank Ltd
13) FHA Homes Savings & Loans Ltd
14) Jubilee Life Mortgage Bank Plc
15) Home base Mortgage Bank Limited
16) First Generation Mortgage Bank Ltd
17) Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd
Applications for further FMBN products, including as the home improvement loan, personal construction loan, and rent-to-own, are accepted through FMBN State Branch offices, which are included in this website’s contact information section: https://www.fmbn.gov.ng/Contact/contact us.html.
Functions of the FMBN Include To:
- Provide long-term credit facilities to mortgage institutions in Nigeria.
- Encourage the emergence and promote the growth of viable primary and secondary mortgage institutions to service the need for housing delivery in all parts of Nigeria.
- Mobilizing both domestic and offshore funds into the housing sector.
- Link the capital market with the housing industry.
- Establish and operate a viable secondary mortgage market.
- Collect and administer the National Housing Fund in accordance with the provisions of the NHF Act.
- Do anything and enter into any transaction which in the opinion of the Board is necessary to ensure the proper performance of its functions under the FMBN Act.