This is to let potential applicants know that the forms are available and registration is still open for the November 2022 batch of the FCT School of Nursing’s Basic Nursing program. The information about the admission requirements and how to apply may be found below for interested candidates.
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada is accepting applications from eligible candidates who are appropriate for admission to the Basic Nursing program.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates with Awaiting Result are not eligible. NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT. SALES OF FORM: Starts 19th September, 2022 and Ends on 30th September, 2022.
AGE RANGE: Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of form.
Method Of Application
- Pay the following amounts: (a) Non-refundable charge of N5,000 (see instructions below) and (b) N200 (see instructions below) solely to the FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank PLC. FCT School of Nursing Admission Form for Basic Nursing
- Bring in two (2) stamped receipts as proof of payment, then pick up an application form from FCT School of Nusring Gwagwalada.
- Forms should be sent for data collection as soon as they are finished to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada.
- The deadline for submitting fully filled out forms for data collection is September 30, 2022.
Note: All payments are required to go through remita in a bank branch only.
Steps To Make Payment On Remita Platform
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
- Click on “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
- Click on Name of service/purpose and choose; Sale of Forms for Basic Nursing > Enter other payment details as required and click “SUBMIT” to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Make your payment at any bank branch of your choosing.
- Bring the stamped bank teller or Remita receipt to the school to get your application form changed to a receipt.
IMPORTANT: POS/OTHER TRANSFERS, etc., ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE: payment must be made via remita and in the full name of the candidate.
The applicant needs to have a working phone number. Candidates under the age of seventeen (17) and those who are pregnant are urged NOT to receive the forms. All additional requests for applications for admission to the FCT School of Nursing are rebuffed by this advertisement.