Shell provides Nigerian students enrolled in universities with the opportunity to obtain work experience in Shell’s offices. The knowledge and abilities acquired during the Shell Internship will be extremely beneficial for future careers.
Students enrolled in any of the aforementioned courses have the chance to work closely with motivational and knowledgeable experts through the Program. The knowledge and abilities acquired by the program’s conclusion will be extremely useful for pursuing future employment.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
To be eligible for the Shell Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
- Eligible Courses: Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial.
The purpose and advantages of the Shell Nigeria Internship Program
The program’s objective is to give students enrolled in any of the courses that qualify the chance to work closely with motivational and seasoned professionals.
How to Apply
- All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: [email protected]
- Email subject should be in the format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).