The Sydani Fellowship Programme offers exceptional graduates from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to launch their careers in management consulting or build transferable skills for any work setting. It is intended to give young people an engaging experience that will help them develop leadership qualities, obtain practical consulting experience on the job, and pick up technical skills that will position them for high performance. As a fellow at Sydani, you will be given responsibility for particular project components and will work alongside Sydani consultants in a rapid-fire learning environment while receiving mentorship.
- The candidate must have finished the required NYSC program and earned a first- or second-class (upper) degree from an accredited university.
- A post-graduate degree
- 2-3 years of working experience?
- A chance to actually change society by addressing issues that actually exist.
- A setting for learning where you can develop your ability to solve problems and your mental process while working with knowledgeable consultants
- A channel for staying updated and one step ahead of your peers through continuous communication with our staff of knowledgeable advisors and our constantly growing network of industry experts
- Monthly allowance