Control Risks is launching the fourth iteration of its Africa Graduate Programme as part of its Human Resources growth strategy through Control Risks Graduate Programme. This initiative aims to give deserving young people a terrific opportunity to learn new skills and obtain valuable work experience.
You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects inside the organization in order to determine which service line is best for you.
Graduates will be provided the chance to join Control Risks on a permanent basis after successfully completing the program and achieving all requirements, allowing them to establish an excellent and permanent career within Control Risks while also enhancing our future presence in Africa.
This is an excellent rotation-based, fully paid program in which graduates will spend time working with various teams and service lines in various African countries. By the end of the 18-month program, we expect candidates to have a thorough understanding of Control Risks and the solutions we provide to clients.
About Control Risks
Control Risks is a risk management firm. In an age of ever-changing risk and connectivity, we are dedicated to assisting our clients in establishing safe, compliant, and resilient organizations. We believe that taking calculated risks is essential to our clients’ success.
Control Risks Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
- Control Risks provides a competitive wage and benefits package that is detailed and summarized in the full job description.
- Control Risks operates a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivizes and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance. When possible, we support hybrid working arrangements that emphasize the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while still allowing for flexible and remote work.
- We urge adequately qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join as an equal opportunities employer, and we are totally dedicated to treating all candidates equally and without discrimination throughout our recruitment process.
Control Risks Requirements Qualification for Graduate Programs
- To achieve company objectives, work cooperatively with members of multiple teams / service lines.
- Ascertain that work is executed with the utmost attention to detail and in accordance with established deadlines.
- To support corporate development goals, do added value research.
- Conducting research, creating reports, and delivering presentations to senior managers are all tasks that must be completed.
- Change and difficulties should be welcomed in the workplace if you want to succeed.
- You must be open-minded, adaptable, communicative, and confident in addition to your analytical abilities.
- On a local and worldwide level, you’ll need to create strong and lasting relationships; a strong team ethic will also help you work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- You must be adaptable and upbeat in your approach to shifting priorities and workloads in order to bring positive energy into the organization.
- Excellent writing and vocal communication abilities will be required.
- We expect you to be commercially savvy so that you can quickly grasp our clients’ problems and prospects and be enthusiastic about assisting them in achieving their goals.
- Your strong level of self-motivation naturally aids you in further developing our strategy and services for African markets.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in education
- NYSC must be completed (National Youth Service Corp)
- Strong computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills.
- Have a work history of fewer than three years (does not include internships)
- Fluency in English (verbal, reading, and writing)
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified?
To apply, go to Control Risks official website to apply.
Click here for additional information.