Are you a bright, self-motivated recent graduate with a desire to learn about Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress, and other topics at WhoGoHost? If that’s the case, here’s your chance to join our team of specialists!
WhoGoHost is offering an internship opportunity where you will receive training and will join our Customer Support team to learn while solving other people’s problems. If you choose to intern with us, we will guide you through an intensive training program to help you enhance your technical and professional abilities.
WhoGoHost is currently Nigeria’s and West Africa’s largest web hosting provider. The company began as a web hosting company, but has now expanded to include a variety of different products and services to assist her customers in growing and succeeding online.
WhoGoHost continues to expand and create new ways to interact her customers and support their businesses, focusing on providing top-notch support and the greatest offerings. WhoGoHost has won numerous honors over the years and is widely regarded as the best option for businesses looking to go online. WhoGoHost is a Google G Suite authorized reseller and a NiRA (dotNG) accredited registrant.
What are the advantages of a graduate internship program?
If you’re still not convinced, consider the following reasons for joining our team:
- We have a family work environment where you will be cherished.
- If your performance reaches and surpasses the needed standard, there is a chance for progression.
- We operate in a flexible and enjoyable environment.
- Opportunities for training and personal growth
- Medical care from a reputable source
- You will interact with and work with specialists from many fields.
- You will be paid a monthly stipend to work remotely on a regular basis.
There’s a lot more!
Procedure for Submitting an Application
Before applying to intern with us, you must first complete the training and courses listed below. Now is the time to start learning!
- Explore our website to learn more about Whogohost’s services.
- To learn how websites work, watch this 4-minute video.
- To create a free account, go to this link and enter your email address.
- After you’ve successfully registered, take the following two courses:
- A Guided Explanation of Shared Hosting (approx. 50 minutes).
- Fundamentals of cPanel (approx. 45 minutes).
- When you’ve finished the course, take a screenshot and save it.
After you’ve completed stages 1 through 5, you can apply for our Internship Program. Because you will be working remotely, the majority of the time, you must have your own laptop and Internet connectivity.
Candidates who complete the preceding steps successfully will be called and interviewed based on the videos and courses listed above the application sequence.
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
The deadline for applications is November 3rd, 2021.