The World Bank Group, with 189 member nations, staff from over 170 countries, and offices in 130, aspires to deliver a diversity of ideas, cultures, and experiences to our clients, making us a truly global multilateral development bank.
Our infrastructure work, in particular, attempts to enhance people’s lives by bringing them together and linking them to possibilities. Building smart infrastructure that supports equitable and sustainable growth, opens markets, creates job opportunities, promotes competition, and contributes to a cleaner future is how we assist developing countries solve their particular infrastructure demands.
The difficulties are enormous: 840 million people live more than 2 kilometers from all-weather roads, 1 billion do not have access to power, and 4 billion do not have access to the Internet. Only by closing these infrastructural gaps will we be able to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Be a national of one of the World Bank’s member countries;
- A master’s degree is preferred, as is a minimum of two years of relevant job experience.
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Invest in international development;
- African Americans, Afro-Latin Americans, and people of African heritage from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We encourage you to join a worldwide team that is currently working on over 400 operations worth a total of $75 billion and producing world-class research and information aimed at providing sustainable infrastructure solutions that improve the lives of people in developing and emerging nations.
- A career with the World Bank Group (WBG) provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for extraordinary talent with a passion for international development to help solve some of the world’s most critical problems.
Criteria for Selection
We understand that poverty knows no boundaries. Excellence doesn’t exist either. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest and most talented people from all over the world. We are also happy to have a professional and engaged workforce that is gender, nationality, and ethnically diverse.
To apply, kindly click here
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.