The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) is offering scholarships to Nigerian females interested in pursuing a degree program in the country. NWAG intends to provide 37 one-time scholarships worth $300 each to eligible girls in Nigerian colleges, one for each state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
A $300 benefit scholarship is available.
An applicant must be a Nigerian woman who is enrolled in a Nigerian university as an undergraduate student.
How to Apply
The following paperwork is required:
- Proof of State of Origin—a letter from the university or a letter from your local government.
- Any two of the following people can write two letters of recommendation for you: One of your Lecturers, the Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, the Village Head, the Local Government Chairperson
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty/dean school’s or your department’s head.
- Obtain a photocopy of your current university student ID card.
- a recent portrait of yourself
- An explanation of why you require the scholarship and why you should be awarded it (not more than one-half typed page).
- A two-page typed, double-spaced essay on the topic of “How can you use your future degree to become an entrepreneur in Nigeria
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.