We are searching for African-based, women-owned enterprises with a minimum of three employees and a yearly revenue of more than USD 25,000.
- You are fully dedicated to the company.
- You are business focused
- You are open to coaching
- You want a strategic investor to help grow your business
About your company:
- Your company is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and has at least 3 employees.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
- Your company has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- Your company must be located and operating in Africa. Although we have a preference for companies located in the geographies that we operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits our criteria and is located in other African country we would be happy to hear from you.
Benefits of OPEN Energy fund For Women Funders
We provide businesses in the energy sector throughout Africa with individualized advice services and operational support that is tailored to meet their needs. Access to our investors is Accessible to:
How to Apply
Go to OPEN by csi Energy Group on www.csi.energy to apply
For any other queries, please email us at email@example.com