If you are creative, and have been struggling to get funds to transform your creative skills to money, you have probably not heard about the Access Bank Creative Sector Loan. And if you have heard about the creative sector loan but your skill is yet to get the funding that it requires, then it is because you have not applied for the Creative Sector Loan.
All those that are into Fashion, Information Technology, Movie Production, Movie Distribution, and Software Engineering industries, should pay attention to this article and smile after – guaranteed.
In this article, we will tell you about the Access Bank Creative Loan, eligibility requirements, how to apply, and all you need to know about one of the loan schemes that have helped many Nigerian creative grow the businesses, thereby fulfilling their career dreams in various areas of creativity.
What is Access Bank Creative Sector Loan?
The loan scheme is targeted at capability building and employment creation for persons and businesses in fashion, Information Technology, Movie Production, Movie Distribution, and Software Engineering.
What are the Benefits of the Loan?
• It has a low cost – single digit interest rate for your businesses.
• The repayment plan is flexible to enable you to repay while maintaining the growth of your business at the same time.
• It offers you the opportunity to actualise your business long-term objectives.
• You will have access to excellent expert financial advisory.
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
• You must have a business plan or statement on the amount of funding you require for your business.
• Visit any Access Bank branch with your business plan or statement or apply online via the creative sector loan portal.
• Upon completion of physical or online application, Access bank officials will contact you for extra discussion and process your loan.
Per annum including all charges – 9%
• Software Engineering Student – 3 years.
• Movie Fashion, Information Technology, Movie Production & Distribution – 10 years.
How to apply for Access Bank Creative Sector Loan
If you are interested in applying for this loan, kindly Click Here to fill the application form.