If you are interested in building a career with the African Development Bank, this article will be of immense assistance to you. Importantly, recruitment is ongoing at the African Development Bank. As a result, if you want to build a career with the premier African bank, this is an opportunity to seize to start your career.
In this article, you will get to know the latest jobs opening in the African Development Bank. Additionally, you will learn how to apply for the latest jobs, and also get to know the qualification requirements that you must possess to get a job with African Development Bank.
We will also show you the mistakes you must avoid when putting in your application for the African Development Bank. Plus, the skills you need to have to give you a competitive advantage.
Before we proceed, please note that application closing date for each of the jobs on the link we will share shortly is listed in the job description. What you need to do is to click the link and read the job information to acquaint yourself with the application closing date.
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment
Essentially, the major goal here is to be able to submit an application for African Development Bank recruitment and having it accepted. Foremost, you need to read the job description and what is required of the individual that will be in the role. If you have read and have confirmed your suitability for the job, then you can go ahead and do the following:
- Visit https://www.afdb.org/en/about-careers/current-vacancies and on job of interest,
- Read through the job description,
- Click on “Apply for this position” button beneath the method of application.
General Requirements for African Development Bank
• You must a minimum of B.Sc. Degree or HND from a recognized university or polytechnic.
• A minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
• You must possess a strong analytical ability.
• You must be 35years at the time of application (this varies according to job type).
• You must have professional experience.
• You must have soft social skills.
Mistakes to Avoid when Applying for African Development Bank
• Avoid submitting multiple applications.
• Include only the right information about yourself.
• Be sure that you are qualified for the job you are applying for.
• Ensure all required documents and submitted along your application.
• Prepare your resume/CV to fit the job description.