NABTEB Registration Portal For 2021: If you are among those who have been wishing to know when NABTEB registration for the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC/ANBC/ANTIC and GCE Advanced Level Examinations will begin, pay attention to this breaking news now.
The board of NABTEB has given approval for the sales of registration form to begin, and you are hereby notified that the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC/ANBC/ANTIC and GCE Advanced Level Examinations will go on sale from 19th July and closes on Sunday 17th October 2021. This has been only disclosed to yours truly Nyscinfo.com, the best information website in Nigeria.
When will NABTEB 2021 Examination Starting?
According to the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB), the NBC/NTC Examination has been stipulated to begin on 21st January and end on 15th February 2022. Be reminded that the ongoing registration ends on 17th October 2021.
NABTEB registration portal for 2021
As you are preparing to get your NABTEB registration form, ensure that you provide your correct name. And have your passport/registration card with you when you go for the registration and also your PIN and Serial Number when doing the Biometric Data Capturing. Kindly follow the steps below to register for NABTEB examination:
- Visit NABTEB registration portal on https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/,
- Fill the form with all the necessary information,
- Fill the PIN and Serial Number gotten from the purchased scratch card,
- Write down your Candidate Number,
- Review the information you have supplied to confirm that there are error free,
- Submit your form,
- Print your photo card and keep in a well-secured place because you will need it on the day of examination. Note that failure to produce it might disqualify you from participating in the examination.
Cost of NABTEB Registration Form
The NABTEB registration form will cost you N10,950, which is approximately N11,000. Note that the purchase of the registration PIN and Serial Number can only be sold by commercial banks. Don’t fall for any fraudster on the street, please.