The Graduate Trainee Program at Ernst & Young is accepting applications from interested and eligible candidates.
EY is a leading provider of assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services around the world. We cultivate exceptional leaders who work together to keep our promises to all of our stakeholders. As a result, we play a crucial role in fostering a better working environment for our employees, clients, and communities.
We are dedicated to creating a better working world through enhanced business trust and confidence, long-term growth, talent development in all forms, and more cooperation. We aspire to make the world a better place to work by taking action and collaborating with like-minded organizations and individuals.
You will be a professional part of the Assurance practice as an Assurance Staff. You will be part of the team that provides quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders, thanks to our significant investments in technology, knowledge, and learning tools for our audit experts.
Your Most Important Responsibilities
As a member of the Assurance Team, you will provide quality assurance services to our clients and their customers.
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Accounting, and/or an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Success-related abilities and characteristics
- From a basic study of the financial statements, identify potential audit issues or unexpected linkages and report them to the team.
- Document the execution of specified audit procedures as outlined by the Engagement objectives, client engagement history, and planned audit strategy in a clear and precise manner. Challenge previous practices and try to improve auditing methodologies.
- In the client’s setting, demonstrate professionalism and skill.
- Maintain a strong client focus, respond quickly to client needs, and establish and maintain good working relationships with client staff. Keep up with current business/economic changes that are important to the client’s industry.
- Teamwork, ethics, and leadership are all good ways to develop people. Set goals and duties in collaboration with team members.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to audit teams, as well as listen to and respond to the views of other team members. Use technology to learn new things on a regular basis, communicate what you’ve learned with your team, and improve service delivery. Potential opportunities should be brought to the team’s attention. Seek out, create, and present ideas for putting EY’s expertise and services to use.
- In an ideal world, you’ll also have:
- In a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented atmosphere, the ability to work autonomously is essential.
What we are looking for is:
We’re looking for excellent team players that help their coworkers achieve their goals while also taking care of their own workload and development.
What we have to offer
- Our Total Rewards program at EY supports our mission to create a leading people culture based on high-performance teaming, where everyone can reach their full potential and contribute to making the world a better place to work for our people, clients, and communities. It’s one of the many reasons we’re consistently recognized as a terrific place to work.
- We provide a competitive remuneration package in which you will be recognized for the value you bring to our company and rewarded based on your performance. Furthermore, with our Total Rewards program, you can choose which advantages are best for you and which ones will help you build a strong foundation for the future.
- Our Total Rewards package includes comprehensive medical, prescription drug, and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy with firm paid days, statutory holidays, and a variety of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being. In addition, we provide:
- Support and guidance from some of the most interesting coworkers you’ll ever meet.
- Possibilities to learn new skills and advance your career
You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to approach your job in the way that’s best for you.
To apply, please click here
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.