For the 2022 cohort, suitable students in any year of their PhD studies are invited to apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program. Successful students will receive two years of tuition reimbursement, a $42,000 yearly stipend, and the chance to work alongside Facebook researchers. In this post, we will show you how to apply for Facebook fellowship 2022.
The Fellowship Initiative is a global program meant to support and encourage young and bright PhD students at allowed institutions of higher learning who are involved in innovative and relevant research in fields connected to computer science and engineering.
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomies
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/FB app Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Applicants must meet the following criteria to be accepted for the Facebook Fellowship Program for International Students in 2022.
- Candidates must be full-time PhD students enrolled at an approved university in any country.
- Students must be engaged in ongoing research in one or more relevant fields.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic about learning more about computer science and engineering, particularly as it applies to the Facebook Fellowship Program.
- To earn program benefits, students must be enrolled full time for the term of the Fellowship.
- Benefits of a Fellowship
- Tuition and fees for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters) have been paid.
- A stipend of $42,000 per year to cover housing and conference travel expenses.
- For the annual Fellowship Summit, a paid visit to Facebook’s headquarters is required.
- Several ways to interact with a Facebook researcher
How to Apply for Facebook fellowship 2022
Before the application deadline, interested applicants should apply online on the Facebook fellowship official website. Applicants should provide accurate information and supporting documents as needed.
The following items must be included in your application:
- 500-word study summary that clearly outlines the planned research’s area of concentration, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook throughout the award period.
- Two letters of reference, one of which is from a professor.
- You’ll be asked for your references’ contact information, and they’ll be sent a form to fill out so they can submit their letters.
- For further information, go to the OFFICIAL PAGE. DROP COMMENTS if you have questions or suggestions.