The Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship 2022 is now accepting applications. The Fellowship intends to help the next generation of young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders in Nigeria emerge and flourish.
Through social change activities in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organizations, research, and influence on development policy implementation, the fellowship program will help youths catalyze system and sectoral transformations in Nigeria.
Young Nigerians will benefit from the Fellowship’s support (technical assistance and sub-grants) as well as unique learning opportunities. Three main disciplines will be the focus of the fellowship engagements:
Management – Nonprofits, Social Innovation, and Social Entrepreneurship
Law, Criminal Justice Administration, Policing, and Security Sector Reforms are all examples of public policy and governance.
Details Of The Programs
The Fellowship will last six months and will include the following activities:
- Youth Fellows Training — In the first and second months of the fellowship, the focus will be on capacity building through relevant seminars and short courses.
- Youth Fellows Initiative Accelerator — In the third to fifth months of the fellowship, project acceleration will be accomplished through the provision of sub-grants, peer-to-peer engagement, and mentorship.
- Engagements in Knowledge Sharing via Youth Fellowships – This will be the fellowship’s last phase, with the young fellows organizing conference engagements to promote dialogue and information sharing. This also serves to connect them to the greater community of social impact and impact investing.
About Innocent Chukwuma (ICSIF)
The Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) was established to help the next generation of young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders in Nigeria emerge and flourish. Through social change activities in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organizations, research, and influence on development policy implementation, the fellowship program will help youths catalyze system and sectoral transformations in Nigeria.
The Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Chair and Fellowship (ICSICF) is an interdisciplinary fellowship aimed at assisting young Nigerian social innovators.
The fellowship, which was established in memory of Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, aims to support the formation of young, dynamic, and ethical leaders who would have a substantial impact on Nigeria’s growth.
The ICSIF Social Impact Fellowship’s Goals and Benefits
The Innocent Chukwuma Youth Fellows will do the following:
- Participate in online and face-to-face capacity-building sessions.
- Meet mentors and take advantage of specialist advice sessions.
- Sub-grants will be awarded to support their impact projects.
- Organize forums with an emphasis on social effect.
Applicants must be young Nigerians under the age of 30 and solve challenges through projects, enterprise, advocacy, and research.
How to Apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, go to Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF).
Click here for additional information.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.