Nigeria Police Cadet Degree Programme – Be informed that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced registration for its Cadet Degree Programme. Interested and qualified persons can now apply for admission into the NPF academy’s ninth regular course cadet degree programme.
This was disclosed in a statement by the NPF public relations officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi.
According to Adejobi, the online registration process is open to Nigerians between the age of 17 and 22 years, and will run for six (6) weeks: From August 1 to September 12, 2022.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Cadet Degree Programme
The requirements include:
- A National Identity Number (NIN)
- Score of not less than 180 in the 2022 JAMB UTME,
- Applicants must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as an institution of first choice.
- Minimum of 6 credits passes in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/NECO, including mathematics and English.
- Female applicants must not be married or pregnant at the time of admission and must not be less than 1.64m tall.
- Male applicants must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement.
- All Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) statements of results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
How to Apply for NPF Cadet Degree Programme
Kindly note that the method of application is online. Follow the steps below:
- Applicants should visit the Police Academy’s website at https://www.polac.edu.ng,
Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of N5,000, through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
After successful payment, NPF cadet application form will be made available.
Fill the form and upload the scanned copies of your results, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate.
Print out the completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at designated centres nationwide.
Note: Physical screening exercise will hold at the seventeen (17) zonal commands headquarters from 19th to 25th September 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will participate in a computer-based test (CBT) and a medical screening exercise prior to final selection of candidates.
Selected candidates will undergo a 5-year academic and policemen training leading to a Bachelors’ Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as assistant superintendent of police II.