Are you an African businessman or woman who would want to build more knowledge and create wealth? If ‘yes’ then you need to apply for TEF Entrepreneurship Program 2022.
When it comes to Entrepreneurship in Africa, Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is one of the leading champion.
Its major objective is to assist male and female entrepreneurs in the continent of Africa. See also: Top 10 Grants In Nigeria For Business 2021
The empowerment by TEF definitely results in job creation, economic growth and eradication of poverty.
This very edition makes it twelve (12) years of TEF’s existence, and it’s sixth cycle.
Tools provided by the program includes;
- Training: A twelve (12) weeks’ online training that covers how to create and manage a business.
- Mentoring: A mentorship session to guide participants during the earlier stage of their business.
- Funding: The sum of five thousand US dollars ($5,000) as seed capital, including further access to funds.
- Network: Be connected to other Start-ups globally.
Eligibility For The Program
Applicants are expected to meet up with the following criteria;
- Have a business idea with the business set up in Africa.
- The business in question must be a profit making one.
- Analready established business must not have exceeded three (3) years old.
- Applicantsmust be from an Africa country or a legal resident in the continent and above Eighteen (18) years old.
How To Apply For TEF Entrepreneurship Program 2022
Interested applicants are to apply by visiting https://www.tefconnect.com/ or click here.
For more information, kindly visit the official webpage of Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF).