The Young in Agri-Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 is a six-month program that encourages 15,000 Nigerian youth aged 25 to 40 to participate in export business. This program was designed to improve the sector’s capabilities.
Entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders in Nigeria’s agri-food sector will receive training, market connections, and digital support through the initiative.
YAEDP 2022 Coverage Areas
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
Cocoa, spices, sesame, shea butter, cashews, cassava, soybeans, rubber, and ginger are among the value chains in which YAEDP is seeking applications from agri-food entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders in Nigeria between the ages of 25 and 40 who want to export their products.
- Applicants’ enterprises must be located in one of the country’s priority states.
- In the priority value chains, applicants must produce and/or sell food goods.
- The company has to have been in existence for at least a year.
- Participants must be willing to commit to the training component of the program for at least 3 hours per week for 6–8 weeks if selected. The training will be conducted totally online and will make use of digital channels and media.
How To Apply For YAEDP grant
If you are in any of the coverage states and you are interested in keying into this opportunity, please click here to apply.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.