Apply: PwC Graduate Associate Program For Young Nigerians 2023
starting your career with PwC is amazing and your first job is something memorable, especially as a recent graduate. Can you image what it would be like to have access to more than 328,000 coworkers in more than 152 different countries, all from Nigeria? If you join us, you gain access to a vast network of experts that can assist you in learning, developing, and becoming the accomplished professional you desire. Our business is built on diversity. We’re always seeking for graduates with a variety of educational backgrounds, professional experiences, and life experiences. Beginning with other recent grads, you’ll get knowledge from them as well as from us.
Most importantly, you’ll develop some lasting friendships along the way and have plenty of chances to express yourself creatively. So join us and let’s make something! Professional credentials will be crucial to your job. We’ll give you all the assistance and materials you require to ace your professional tests. Our global network can offer the excellent development potential of international development. You can take advantage of this by spending a year or two working for one of our PwC firms throughout the globe to gain expertise and different perspectives, or by traveling for brief client projects or training sessions to experience other cultures. Join our community of problem solvers and harness your potential to have a transformative experience. With PwC, you have plenty of opportunity to innovate.
Since 1953, PwC has been conducting business in Nigeria via its predecessor companies, Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. With offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, more than 1000 employees, and 31 resident partners, we are one of the top professional services organizations in the nation. We are dedicated to acting as a force for morality, common sense, and intelligent solutions to the issues that face corporations and the capital markets. Doing what is right, whether it be with our people, clients, community, or environment, serves as our guiding principle.
PwC Graduate Associate Program Benefits
The PwC Professional is our system for developing leaders around the world . It highlights the qualities we seek in each member of our team, from associate to partner, that will enable us to succeed as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We encourage the following attributes in all of our employees:
- Whole leadership – I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen – I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital – I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive – I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships – I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
PwC Graduate Associate Program Requirements
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Minimum of second class upper division/upper credit
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at one sitting, including English language and Mathematics