The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) offers exceptional university students the chance to launch a career at ARM early on by exposing them to important assignments that present chances to obtain practical experience.
- Be a university undergraduate
- Have completed at least two years of their degree
- Be on track for a First class or Second Class Upper degree or equivalent
- Be available to resume in June 2023, if successful
ARM Young Talent Internship Benefits
- Along with working with the greatest professionals in the field, our interns receive thorough training in a supportive environment and are exposed to real-world business projects, transactions, and company activities.
- Interns must submit a report and provide a presentation on a project topic as part of the program’s evaluation of their suitability. The AYTP gives interns the chance to network with other interns, current workers, and clients in order to enhance their interpersonal skills in addition to their technical knowledge and expertise.
- There won’t be any accommodations or transportation offered.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://apply.workable.com/armcareer/j/6467459DA3/” text=”Click HERE to apply” ]