Caritas University Cut Off Mark For All Departments
This is to inform undergraduate and prospective university students who made Caritas University their choice of study that Caritas university cut off mark has been released. Therefore, prospective students are expected to go through the list below for more clarity while registering for the university’s post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (post-UTME).
- 1 Fact About Caritas University
- 2 Caritas University cut off mark
- 3 Caritas University Departmental Cut-off marks
- 4 Faculty of Engineering (160 and above)
- 5 Faculty of environmental science (160 and above)
- 6 Faculty of Management and Social science (160 and above)
- 7 Faculty of natural resources (160 and above)
- 8 Caritas University Admission Requirements
Fact About Caritas University
Caritas University is a private Catholic university in Amorji-Nike, Enugu State, Nigeria. It both enjoys state and ecclesiastical approval with the eagerness to revive its community with the age-old tradition of Catholic education, along with the sound educational demand of society, providing a long way of promoting morality. It is also the second Catholic university in Nigeria founded by the Rev. Fr. Prof. Emanuel Paul Matthew Edeh, C.S.Sp, OFR, after founding Madonna.
Caristas University was approved by the federal government of Nigeria on December 16, 2004, but officially opened on January 21, 2005. The university cut off mark is an agreed score by the school management aside from the Jamb board’s stated score in order to determine the prospective university student’s qualification in their selected field of study.
For example, Jamb fixed 160 as the general accepted score for universities, and universities based on their standards fixed above or maintained the normal Jamb agreed score depending on the standard of the university.
Caritas University cut off mark
Carista University’s minimum cut-off mark is 160. Therefore, students who wish to study at Carista University should be able to obtain a minimum score of 160 and, if possible, go above it, but scoring less than that is not allowed. As well as students who score 160 and above are qualified to be admitted into Caritas University
Caritas University Departmental Cut-off marks
Caritas University should be among the private universities that have made it easier for their prospective students in terms of departmental and JAMB cut off mark in which the same 160 is applicable to all courses or applicable to programs in Carital University. This means that a Caritas prospective student with a score of 160 or higher will be accepted along with the availability of your course of study. Read down to see through some of the available faculty/departments in Caritas University:
Faculty of Engineering (160 and above)
- Chemical engineering
- Electrical/ Electronic engineering
- Computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering
Faculty of environmental science (160 and above)
- Estate management
- Urban and regional planning
Faculty of Management and Social science (160 and above)
- Business administration
- Industrial relation and management
- Public administration
- Banking and Finance
- Mass communication
Faculty of natural resources (160 and above)
- Computer science & information technology
- Industrial chemistry
- Mathematics and statistics
Caritas University Admission Requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements before being given admission into Carista University:
- Candidates must include it as their choice of study
- Must meet the minimum UTME score for their course of study.
- Candidates must also have the right Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) combination in line with their selected course of study.
- A minimum of 5 credits is required to be obtained by the candidate on his or her O-Level certificate. That’s either WAEC/SSCE or any equivalent result.