Are you a Nigerian with the intention of running a Master’s or Ph.D. degree? If ‘yes’ then a better opportunity is before you, as application for Commonwealth Scholarship And Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2022/2023 is open.
Interested Nigerians are being invited by the Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship board to apply for this opportunity.
The application is ongoing as at current, and such opportunity shouldn’t be ignored by interested and qualified Nigerians.
How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship And Fellowship Plan 2022/2023
Those interested in applying for the Commonwealth Scholarship And Fellowship Plan (CSFP) should visit https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships or click here.
- Only applicants applying for Master’s and Ph.D. will be accommodated into the program.
- Applicant’s first degree must be a 1st class or 2nd class upper division.
- Possess NYSC certificate (Discharge or exemption).
- Must have secured an admission from an institution in UK.
- Should ensure to print out his/her forms before submission.
- Ph.D. candidates should have a supporting statement from their institutions.
The deadline for submission of application is on the 1st of November 2021.
Applicants should not by any means pay for the application process. The whole process is free of charge.
For further enquiry, you can reach the management via;
You can share this vital information with others by using the share button below.