If you are interested in knowing how to apply for Cyprus International University scholarship, this article is for you. Cyprus International University is located in the northern portion of Cyprus, Turkey, now offers international scholarships. The scholarships are awarded to meritorious individuals who have achieved exceptional academic success and desire to participate in a degree programme at the Institution.
As an encouragement and reward for academic performance, Cyprus International University offers academic scholarships to its students, with the majority of students receiving 50% – 100% scholarships or reduced tuition costs.
About Cyprus International University
CIU has grown tremendously since its inception in 1997, when it had only 81 students and 45 employees. In under 24 years, it has grown to 18,000 students and over 1000 employees. By empowering students to achieve lifetime success, we are devoted to academic achievement, sustainable development, continuous innovation, and the creation of a varied community. Cyprus’ key geopolitical location and closeness to the birthplace of civilisation have played a significant influence in shaping the country into what it is today: a small but extremely international island.
CIU Undergraduate Scholarship: Purpose and Benefits
As an incentive for achievement, Cyprus International University offers academic scholarships to its students, with the majority of students receiving 50%, 75%, or 100% scholarships or reduced tuition costs.
CIU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the scholarships:
- International students are required to apply.
- Students who have been accepted into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- The prize can be used for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the university.
- Based on exceptional academic achievement
- Students who are enrolled full-time in the Honours programme during the semester in which the grant is given.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly driven, accountable, and able to work independently in an organised manner, as well as possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have a full-time offer from Cyprus International University in Turkey. The application procedure is based on merit and leadership proof.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate that they fulfil the minimal English language competence standards of Cyprus International University.
Required Documents for the Application
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO) Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS as proof of English language proficiency (5.5). Students who do not have these papers will be required to take the CIU English proficiency exam once they arrive on campus.
- International passport/birth certificate scanned copy
- CIU Rules & Regulations paper, fully completed and signed (which can be downloaded during the online application)
How to Apply Cyprus International University scholarship
Please, fill out the form below.
To apply, go to website of Cyprus International University.
Eligible and interested students must enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at Cyprus International University in Turkey as part of the application procedure. Following that, candidates can submit an online application.
Visit the CIU website for additional information.