If you are Nigerian looking for to working with one of the big companies in Nigeria and you are especially based in Lagos, this post is for you. DCSL Corporate Services Limited is accepting applications from qualified and interested graduates for the DCSL internship program 2021. In this post, we will show you how you can apply and be selected for the internship program.
About DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability firm that provides executive recruitment, company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to a wide range of governmental, corporate, and individual clients in Nigeria. Our headquarters are in Lagos, with operational subsidiaries in Abuja.
Criteria for Eligibility for DCSL Internship Program 2021
- A bachelor’s degree is required (minimum of a second class upper).
- As of August 30th, 2021, you must be under the age of 25.
- Only law graduates, qualified Chartered Company Secretaries, and arts and humanities graduates are eligible.
- Benefits of DCSL Corporate Services Limited Internship Program
- Hands-on Corporate Services experience, skill advancement, knowledge development, and other possibilities are among the program’s advantages.
How to Apply for DCSL Internship Program 2021
Candidates who are interested and qualified can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modify the topic of the email to the job title.
What are your thoughts on this? If you found this post to be useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.