eHealth Africa is looking for recent female graduates to join the 1st eHealth Africa female Internship Program, which is meant to give an enjoyable experience with measurable on-the-job training to help young female interns advance in their careers. This programme will last for six months.
About eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa (eHA) is accepting applications from women for the eHealth Africa Female Internship Program 2021. eHealth Africa (eHA) develops and implements data-driven solutions and technology to help local, state, and federal government organisations, as well as local communities, improve their health systems. eHA’s technology operates in low-connectivity environments and intelligently uses data to help local governments and partner organisations make better decisions.
- The goal of this female internship programme is to increase employability by giving recent graduates and university students the opportunity to gain job experience.
- It’s also a way to support the development of leadership skills and the inclusion of women in critical development decision-making roles.
In the following capacities, the interns will give technical and administrative help to various departments:
- Human Resources
- Software Engineering
- Operations Management
- New Business Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research
- Business Development and Proposal Writing
- UI/UX Design
- Project Management
Qualifications Requirements for eHealth Africa Female Internship
First-degree or equivalent (finished or in-progress) in Computer Science, Accounting, Geography, Human Resources Management, International Relations, Public Health, Economics, Nutrition, Project Management, or other subjects pertinent to developmental studies.
Any professional experience related to the position you’re applying for will be given extra weight.
How to Apply eHealth Africa Female Internship Program 2021
Candidates who are interested and qualified should click Here
Qualified persons should apply by submitting the following documents in their entirety:
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Cover letter emphasising the applicant’s area of interest and strengths
- Certificates in BSc/HND (Graduate Internship)
- Industrial Work Experience for Students (SIWES) transcript or a letter (for Undergraduate internship)
- Letter of posting/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion from NYSC
- Your course adviser, chief lecturer, or professor should write you a letter of recommendation. (If necessary).