Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply for Deloitte Nigeria’s Career Development Programme.
Deloitte is a brand that brings together tens of thousands of dedicated experts from independent businesses all over the world to provide audit, consulting, financial advising, risk management, tax, and other related services to select clients.
Our organization has grown in scale and diversity over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture has remained the same.
Overview of the Program
- Deloitte Finance Academy’s mission is to cultivate the skills needed to capitalize on growing possibilities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science.
- Conduct thorough and comprehensive study on challenging challenges in order to come up with novel approaches and solutions. Through the outcomes and findings stage, demonstrates independent labor and follow-through on research steps.
- Chartered Accountants, Accounting Graduates, or other Graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route are required (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Quantitative and actuarial graduates (Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
- We require applicants to mention their CGPA after graduation for this position.
- A working knowledge of VBA, R, and Python is advantageous.
- Prior related experience is beneficial.
- Excel, Word, and Powerpoint are all MS-office products that you should be familiar with.
- Applicants should be passionate about finance, accounting, or actuarial science.
- Be a person of established integrity who follows the rules of secrecy.
- Have strong writing and oral communication/presentation abilities.
- Ability to think outside the box and learn new concepts quickly and independently
- Be a team player who is self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- What do you want to achieve from your time at the Academy
- Candidates with remarkable performance will be placed in internships.
- If all eligibility criteria are met, there will be an opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program.
- Stipends to pay the cost of living during the program
- Possibility of being put in the Deloitte pool of finance specialists.
- Acquire in-demand technical abilities to make yourself more employable.
Note that this is not a job program, but rather a skill development program that will equip and empower future young graduates with vital knowledge in finance and actuarial science to address current and future difficulties.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.