The Ministry of Education of Anambra State welcomes applications from adequately qualified people for the following positions in Anambra State Secondary and Primary Schools:
Job Title: Teacher
The Anambra state TESCOM is recruiting to fill in qualified teachers for the following subjects;
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
If you wish to apply for any of the open roles, you must meet the following requirements and credentials. Additionally, you must upload various documents to the application webpage.
- Must be 18 years and above
- WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
- Candidates should be graduates and NCE Holders
- Possession of Educational qualification is an added advantage.
- National youth service corps (NYSC) certificate
- Teachers registration council Nigeria (TRCN) certificate
- Must be Fluent in English Language.
- Good Teaching Skills.
A B.Sc. or Master’s Degree in any related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution, as well as an HND in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics, and other relevant courses, will be advantageous. Also acceptable are the Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC) and the Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by clicking here.
Create an account using your active email address, confirm your email address, and begin filling out the application with accurate information. Make sure to upload and submit all relevant documents.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
Deadline: 20th May 2022 at midnight.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.