You want to start a commercial career as a young professional? This is the starting point for everything! If you are interested in working with one of the biggest multinationals in Nigeria, this article will interest you. In this article, we will show you how to apply Dow Nigeria graduate internship trainee program 2021.
Dow, a company which combines one of the industry’s most comprehensive technology portfolios with asset integration, targeted innovation, and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most inventive, customer-centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science business, welcomes applications from interested and qualified persons for its Graduate Internship Trainee Program 2021.
Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates, and plastics businesses provide a diverse variety of unique science-based products and solutions to clients in high-growth industries such as packaging, infrastructure, and consumer care. Read also Apply for Microsoft 2021-2022 Graduate Internships
- Dow offers an excellent opportunity for a (m/f/d) Internship Trainee Program in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will hone your selling, negotiating, and presentation abilities while leading a project in a difficult Business-to-Business market and interacting with a lively and varied team dispersed across many Dow locations.
- The program creates an atmosphere for personal development as well as real-world experience working with a renowned material science business.
During the course of the program, you will:
- Handle real-world Sales and Marketing tasks with a Dow business sector to prepare for future employment opportunities.
- Make use of Dow’s product portfolio to develop customer strategies and drive long-term sustainable value generation.
- Exhibit a natural drive to learn, a high level of self-motivation, and a proactive approach. We look forward to meeting you if you believe you have strong communication skills, as well as analytical and strategic thinking, and love working in teams and in a varied and empowering atmosphere.
- Investigate business expansion prospects for Dow by gaining exposure to existing and future customers and markets.
- Connect with Dow Senior Management and shadow experienced Dow colleagues for early career mentorship and coaching.
- Develop and maintain connections with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
Additional Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, engineering, or business chemistry is required, as well as a strong technical interest. A second Master’s degree or further business courses are advantageous.
- Experience in Sales, Technical Service, Marketing, or a similar field for up to three years is preferred.
- Proven English fluency is essential, with fluency in French strongly desirable.
How to Apply for Dow Nigeria Graduate Internship Trainee Program 2021
If you are qualified and interested, click here to apply.