Do you want to join a business of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls, with a culture that promotes a development mentality, a theme of inspiring greatness, and encourages teams and leaders to give it their all every day? Does this ring true for you? Become a Microsoft intern by applying now to help create and influence tomorrow’s business. This post will show you how to apply for Microsoft 2021-2022 Graduate Internships.
Interns at Microsoft work on real-world projects in conjunction with teams all around the world, all while having a good time.
You’ll have the confidence to form bonds with others, pursue your passions, and achieve your objectives. This is your opportunity to put your ideas and solutions into action while working with cutting-edge technology. The internship is meant to allow you to not only perform excellent work while learning and growing, but also to immerse yourself in our culture, which includes varied community connections, executive participation, and memorable events.
All available Services intern roles, including but not limited to the role mentioned below, are evaluated for these opportunities.
Overview of the Customer Engineer:
Customer Engineers (CE) add value by serving as technical advisers to clients across industries (Enterprise, Government, Education, and so on) and increasing customer productivity via the use of Microsoft technology.
Microsoft Corporation is a technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and associated services are developed, manufactured, licenced, supported, and sold by the company. Microsoft’s most well-known software products are the Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Qualification Requirements for Microsoft Graduate Internship
- Through outstanding technical delivery, installation, remediation, migration, and supportability, cultivates connections and reputation.
- To manage customer expectations and accomplish client business objectives, develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT).
- Identifies and communicates delivery possibilities to local stakeholders based on trends in customer and partner technical implementations.
- Due to client requests for onsite assistance, you must be prepared to travel 50-90 percent of the time.
- Due to local or national public health and safety regulations, travel may be limited.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a similar subject is now being pursued or completed.
- Self-learner who seeks knowledge about consumers’ fundamental requirements and creates customer/partner connections.
- Professional certificates (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, and so on) are sought after.
- At least one year of VB, C/C++/C#, and/or XM experience is required.
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills are demonstrated among senior executives, partners, and customers.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and presenting abilities, both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply for Microsoft 2021-2022 Graduate Internships
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to www.myjobmag.com and type in Microsoft.
Microsoft is a non-discriminatory employer. Gender identity or expression; age; ancestry and ethnicity; marital status; medical condition; national origin; physical or mental impairment; political affiliation; protected veteran status; race; religion; and genetic information. We will not evaluate applicants based on their religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic.
Likewise, in line with the law, we examine qualified applicants irrespective of their criminal history as well. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation as a result of a handicap during the application or recruitment process, please submit a request using the Accommodation Request Form.
Learn more about the interview process and get answers to frequently asked questions by visiting our Careers FAQ Page.