Investing is a surefire strategy to grow your wealth in the long run. Essentially, when you invest, you have the opportunity to make a return on your money without having to do anything. Savyt is a portal that connects you to a number of high-yield investing options. The following is a comprehensive overview of the company.
- 1 Savyt: A Quick Overview
- 2 What services does Savyt provide?
- 3 1. Target Savings and Flexty Wallet
- 4 2. Maintain Plan
- 5 3. Accelerate plan
- 6 4. Activate Plan
- 7 5. Elevate Plan
- 8 How can I sign up for Savyt?
- 9 How can I get started investing with Savyt?
- 10 What is the Savyt interest rate?
- 11 Is there a mobile app for Savyt?
- 12 How can I contact Savyt?
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Related
Savyt: A Quick Overview
Savyt is a safe and secure online platform that connects Nigerians with investment and savings opportunities. These investing options will almost certainly pay out handsomely. They basically invest your money in low to medium risk assets from blue-chip firms, government agencies, and financial organizations.
The headquarters of the privately held corporation are in Lagos, Nigeria. They specialize in offering financial services to Nigerians of all walks of life.
What services does Savyt provide?
You can choose from a variety of investing options on the digital platform. They are as follows:
1. Target Savings and Flexty Wallet
The goal savings plan enables you to save for items that are important to you, such as a vacation or wedding. You can begin saving with any amount and get a 5% annual interest rate. The Flexty wallet, in essence, allows you to save money and withdraw it whenever you choose.
2. Maintain Plan
You can start saving as little as N20,000 with this plan. It has a 30-day investment time frame. After that, at the end of your investment period, you will receive a 9% interest rate.
3. Accelerate plan
You must start saving with a minimum of N50,000 to invest in the Accelerate plan. It has a 90-day investment time frame. You will be charged a 12 percent interest rate after 90 days.
4. Activate Plan
The Activate Plan allows you to begin with a minimum of N50,000. It has a 180-day investment time frame. You will be charged a 13.5 percent interest rate after 180 days.
5. Elevate Plan
To enroll in this plan, you must set aside a minimum of N100,000 in your savings account. Elevate has a 365-day investment period. Following that, you will be charged a 15% interest rate.
How can I sign up for Savyt?
To sign up for the digital platform, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to www.savyt.com, their official website.
- Next, select the “Get Started” button from the toolbar.
- Complete the registration form that is supplied.
- Finally, once you’ve double-checked that your information is correct, click “Get Started.”
How can I get started investing with Savyt?
Follow the steps below to invest with Savyt:
- To begin, sign up for an account on their website.
- Next, select an investing strategy that is most suited to your financial objectives.
- After that, sit back and collect 5-15 percent annual returns on your savings.
What is the Savyt interest rate?
Your interest rate is determined on the plan you select. You will receive a 5% interest rate if you choose the Target Savings and Flexyt plan. The Maintain plan offers 9% interest, the Accelerate plan offers 12% interest, and the Activate plan offers 13.5 percent interest.
Finally, Elevate offers up to 15% APR on your loan. All you have to do now is pick the best plan for your financial objectives.
Is there a mobile app for Savyt?
Savyt currently does not have a mobile application. You can, however, open an account and conduct other purchases using their website.
How can I contact Savyt?
- You can contact Savyt via the following ways:
- Address: No 16, Saka Jojo Street, off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Website: www.savyt.com
Savyt is essentially an investment platform that allows you to earn significant returns on your money. Furthermore, their many investment options allow you to begin investing with any amount you have. Overall, the site is an excellent place to start your investing career.