Egbin Power Plc is West Africa’s largest power producing station, with a total installed capacity of 1,320 MW and six 220 MW units. One of the most significant additions to Nigeria’s electrical industry. The long-term goal is to lead the ‘Light up Nigeria’ and wider Sub-Saharan African movement. Egbin is located in the Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos, in the heart of a tiny town called Egbin.
- The Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) provides students with excellent opportunity to gain industrial skills and gain exposure to a world-class work culture from industry experts.
- You’ll get a firsthand look at the applicability of basic engineering principles, scientific ideas, and how power generating generates revenue.
- Throughout your learning experience, you will be allocated to a learning coordinator who will be in charge of your learning activities throughout several parts.
- This curriculum will provide you with extensive exposure to the skills and confidence needed to become the next generation of specialists in the power business.
- You’ll appreciate the landscape of a well-designed work-life facility.
About Egbin Power Plc
Egbin Power Plc is West Africa’s largest power producing station, with a total installed capacity of 1,320 MW and six 220 MW units. One of the most significant additions to Nigeria’s electrical industry. Our long-term goal is to lead the ‘Light up Nigeria’ and wider Sub-Saharan African movement.
Egbin Industrial Attachment Program Qualification Requirements
- Students who have earned at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit at the time of application.
- Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology, and Environmental & Safety are all required fields of study.
- Student with a three-month minimum and six-month maximum internship program.
- Following the completion of the program, students must return to school full-time.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Egbin Power Plc
Click here for additional information.