Wema Bank – A Marketing Associate’s responsibilities include coordinating with the bank’s other departments and developing various marketing strategies and plans to increase sales and sell the bank’s services to clients while ensuring that targets are met.
Wema Bank is one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks and the founder of ALAT, Africa’s first totally digital bank. The Bank has stayed inventive in delivering value to its stakeholders despite decades of expertise in the banking industry.
Description Of The Position
- Recognize and comprehend the customer’s requirements.
- Customer sales and marketing of the Bank’s products and services
- Planning promotional marketing strategies in collaboration with appropriate departments
- To make the bank successful, it must increase sales while maintaining its brand value and identity among potential consumers.
- Obtain the necessary documentation for any Bank goods sold, such as identification cards, business registration documents, and so on.
- Ensure that weekly sales activity reports are sent to the line manager on schedule.
- Participate in sales performance review meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Keep track of all sales efforts, budget accomplishments, and cross-sell referrals.
- Ensure that all bank forms and paperwork completed by the customer are accurate.
- Ensure that all initiated Customer transactions are processed in a timely manner, with a focus on account opening and cheque book issue.
- Ascertain that the sales targets and budgets set to you are met.
- Participate in sales and marketing initiatives that are tactical in nature.
About Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc, or simply Wema Bank, is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking authority, has granted it a license.
Wema Bank is one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks and the founder of ALAT, Africa’s first totally digital bank. The Bank has stayed inventive in delivering value to its stakeholders despite decades of expertise in the banking industry. The publicly traded Nigerian firm has effectively established a reputation for trust and resiliency, earning the faith and loyalty of its consumers. The Bank is always developing new products and services to meet the needs of its customers at all stages of their lives. It is a proud partner to over one million Nigerian individuals, families, and businesses, assisting them in achieving their personal and financial objectives.
Wema Bank Marketing Associate Program Requirements Qualification
A BSC/HND from a reputable educational institution is required.
A minimum of 2:2 or a lesser credit is required.
28 years and under is the maximum age limit.
NYS certification is required.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Wema Bank’s website.
Click here for additional information.