Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) is now being accepted for the 2021/2022 Scholarship. Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Scholarship qualifications and application instructions are listed below.
PCU Undergraduate Scholarship Goals and Benefits
Because admission to the Precious Cornerstone University Ibadan for the 2021/2022 academic year is still open, the university’s administration is offering a 50% tuition fee waiver to applicants seeking 100-level admission to any of the majors listed below.
PCU Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Computer Science and Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
PCU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
Candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 120 and 5 O-Level credits, including English Language, Mathematics, and other relevant subjects (in not more than two sittings).
Required Documents for the Application
Applicants must bring the following papers to the Screening Center:
- Two (2) recent passports
- Copies of academic results Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB, or equivalents Original copy of birth certificate Print off of the 2021 JAMB UTME Result Slip Original copy of birth certificate (If Available)
- Materials for Writing
- School Testimonial from the applicant’s most recent school
- A letter of recommendation from a well-known/respected public figure attesting to the candidate’s good character and conduct
- Payment of the Processing/Screening Fee
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Precious Cornerstone University’s portal.
For more information, call the University admissions office at 07064263413, 08109043540, 08131811946, or 08060051554.
Click here for additional information.