This post is written for everyone who is interested to know the entry level salaries of Nigerian Companies Firms & Establishments. So, if you’re really interested to know how much some popular establishments in Nigeria pay to their entry-level staff (newly employed staff), then ‘congrats’ because you have finally landed on the right page.
Note: The information on this page is subject to change; meaning that some figures may no longer be accurate.
Disclaimer: Although we have tried our possible best to ensure that the figures are accurate, but we cannot give you 100% guarantee on the accuracy.
Now, let’s take the list;
Entry Level Salaries of [Banks] in Nigeria
Below is how much some Banks pay their newly employed staff
- Fidelity Bank Plc – N180,000
- Enterprise Bank – N249,000
- Skye Bank – N104,000
- Keystone Bank – N127,000 (excluding allowances)
- FBN Capital – N400,000+
Entry Level Salaries of [Oil & Gas Companies] in Nigeria
- Shell (SPDC) – N667,000 (permanent staff), and N250,000 to N500,000 (contract staff)
- Chevron – N750,000+
- Total Oil – N1million
- Mobil Oil Nigeria – N500,000
- NNPC – N190,000
- Exxon Mobile – N1million
- Mobil Producing Nigeria N700,000 to N800,000
- Schlumberger – N500,000
- Tier 1 downstream N200,000 to N400,000
- Tier 2 downstream N150,000 to N200,000
- Halliburton N375,000
- IOCs E&P (Upstream) N600,000 to N1million
- Independents E&P (Upstream) N300,000 to N600,000
- Multinational oil servicing N300,000 to N600,000
- Tier 2/Indigenous oil servicing N200,000 to N400,000
- Nest Oil Plc – N150,000
- DPR – N190,000
- PPPRA – N190,000
Entry Level Salaries of [Manufacturing Companies] in Nigeria
- Guinness Nigeria – N120,000 to N160,000
- Nigerian Bottling Company – N148,000 to N160,000
- Nigerian Breweries Plc – N350,000
- PZ Cussons – N145,000
- Meristem – N100,000+
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc – N130,000
- Dangote Sugar – N150,000
- Dangote Cement – N140,000
- Lafarge – N90,000 excluding allowances
- Frigoglass – N50,000
Entry Level Salaries of [Electrical/Electronics Companies] in Nigeria
- General Electric – N300,000+
- Ericsson – N88,000
- Tecno Mobile – N120,000
- Huawei Technologies – N200,000
- EEDC Eastern Electric Distribution Company – N350,000
- PHCN – N79,000 (excluding allowances)
Auditing and Consulting entry level salaries
- PWC N140,000 (non chartered)
- KPMG N171,000 b.t. (non-chartered ET)/ N145,000 (non-chartered ETOP)
- Deloitte N150,000 a.t.
Telecommunications entry level salaries
- MTN Nigeria – N180,000 to N250,000
- Airtel Nigeria – N100,000
- Globacom – N120,000
- INEC N77,000 (including allowances)
- P&G N20,000+
- Multichoice N40,000 to N70,000
- PAL N77,000
- Aviation companies pay between N600,000 and N800,000.
- Oil exploration companies – at least N500,000 for entry level employees.
Note: Salaries may vary depending on qualification and department. Also, some companies that pay low salaries boost their pay with jumbo allowances.
If you know how much other companies not mentioned here pay to their newly employees, kindly notify us so that we can add it here. Also, if you think that any of figures above are not correct or has changed, kindly notify us so we that we can update this page.