Interested and qualified people are invited to apply for a position with the Enugu State Government civil service board. Enugu State, south-east of Nigeria, is one of the Nigerian Federation’s thirty-six states. It was established on August 27, 1991, when President Ibrahim Babangida’s administration finally agreed to the Waawa people’s long-standing demand for a state they could really call their own. The capital city of Enugu, ENUGU, is the name of the state.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension, or another relevant degree is required.
- A Ph.D. is an extra bonus.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in developmental project planning, monitoring, and evaluation
- Excellent statistical and research methodological expertise, including abilities in sample procedures and the use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications
- Ability to visit the field on a regular basis and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Report writing and presentation skills have been demonstrated.
- Fluency in the local language is a significant benefit.
- Experience working on a World Bank project is a plus.
- Maintain a high level of overall quality and service.
- Follow up on difficulties with the management team’s shift control.
- Improve your operational efficiency. Action plan for the audit.
- Ensure that all health and safety and food safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Organizing your finances
- Develop budget plans and strategies to meet the goal.
- Using customer comment cards, maintain regular touch with customers to get comments on service, meal quality, and staff friendliness.
- On a weekly basis, respond to written consumer concerns.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Organize management gatherings.
- National and local promotions should be communicated and implemented.
- Manage the rollout of local sales-building initiatives.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should send two (2) copies of their applications together with their credentials and two (2) passport photographs to:
ENADEP Building – 1, Garden Avenue, Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
The State Focal Person, World Bank/Development Partners Assisted Project, Room 4B1, 4th Floor, Abuja Building, Government House, Enugu State.
Enugu APPEALS, 11/13 Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service, New Haven, Enugu State; or Office of the State Project Coordinator, Enugu APPEALS, 11/13 Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service, New Haven, Enugu State.