If you are looking to fly conveniently to any destination around the world, then you should think about traveling with the luxurious Etihad Airways, the second largest airline in the United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE. This airline started operation in November 2003 and has since established itself as one of the topmost air careers in the world. It operates over 1, 000 flights weekly and over 120 cargo and passenger destinations in the Middle East, and the Americas.
With a fleet of 102 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, it can fly you conveniently to your travel destination.
- 1 What is the right platform to book Etihad Airways Flights?
- 2 How to book Etihad Airways flight
- 3 What are the payment options for Etihad Airways?
- 4 What are the check-in options for Etihad Airways?
- 5 What are the Etihad Airways baggage and allowance policies?
- 6 What are the destinations of Etihad Airways?
- 7 How unique is Etihad Airways?
- 8 Etihad customer care contacts
- 9 Related
What is the right platform to book Etihad Airways Flights?
The best platform to book Etihad flight is their official website or mobile app. alternatively, you can book via websites such as Flight scanner, Travelstart and Wakanow. There is also the Etihad Airways’ office for booking.
How to book Etihad Airways flight
To book flight on Etihad, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.etihad.com
Locate and click on “Book Flight”
Fill in the following details: departure date, destination, cabin preference, number of passengers, etc.
Click on “Search Flight,”
Select your choice flight
Click on “Continue” to move to the next stage.
On the next page, fill in your name, phone number, email, choice meal, seat, etc.
Upon completion of the required details section, you can proceed to make payment
What are the payment options for Etihad Airways?
There are many ways by which you can make payment for your flight on Etihad which are:
- Debit/Credit cards
- Bank transfer
- Websites/mobile apps
- Travel agents
What are the check-in options for Etihad Airways?
• Online Check-In: on the mobile app, you may check-in 30hrs before the flight’s departure and until 1hr before departure.
• Airport Check-In: you can check-in 4hrs before departure at the airport terminal:
• 2hrs before flights to United States
• 60mins all economy flights
• 45mins before all other business class flights.
What are the Etihad Airways baggage and allowance policies?
Whereas Etihad has a fantastic baggage allowance and policies, there is some baggage that needs prior approval or is restricted. You may check for more information on www.etihad.com.en-ng/fly-etihad.
What are the destinations of Etihad Airways?
Thailand, UAE, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia. China, Spain, Nigeria, Japan, India, Australia, Denmark, Canada, etc.
How unique is Etihad Airways?
Etihad is a unique airline known for given its customers a lasting experience. It provides luxurious classes that passengers can choose from. The designs of their flights include: Residence and first apartment (Airbus 380 only), and first suit (Boeing 787 only)
Etihad customer care contacts