FATE Foundation/CBI Youth Inclusion in Nigeria Training Program
The FATE Foundation, in collaboration with the Centre for the Promotion of Export in Developing Countries (CBI), is happy to announce a call for applications for a virtual training program for entrepreneurs in the Nigerian ginger industry.
The Centre for Promotion of Imports (CBI) of the Netherlands is sponsoring the Youth Inclusion in Nigeria’s Ginger Sector Training Program 2022, which aims to provide access to information, knowledge, skills, and support to young aspiring entrepreneurs who are in the ideation or early stages of business existence in order to help them leverage opportunities in the ginger sector to start, grow, and scale sustainable businesses.
This program builds on the baseline study, which finished in May 2021, and aims to:
- Assess and discover market opportunities, and prepare children to take advantage of them.
- Participants will gain business management skills through hands-on, experience-based learning in both broad and specific areas of the value chain.
- Encourage young people to participate in the ginger industry in Nigeria by promoting inclusivity.
- Mr. Fola Adeola started us in 2000 to help Nigerians tap into their strong entrepreneurial culture by giving the business incubation, growth, and accelerator support they need to fully realize their inventive potential.
- Our mission is to help aspiring and developing Nigerian entrepreneurs start, build, and expand their firms while also assisting in the creation of a favorable business environment and healthy ecosystem.
FATE Foundation Training Program’s Goals and Benefits
The following are some of the post-program advantages:
- FATE Foundation Business Advisory Support FATE Foundation Group Mentoring
- Access to Free Business Support Applications and Tools
- Market Connections and Funding
- Visits to the Industry
Program Qualification Requirements
- Entrepreneurs must have completed at least Senior Secondary School, with a preference for Tertiary School graduates who have established successful enterprises and have already launched across the Ginger value chain.
- Know how to use a computer;
- Must be able to use and have access to a digitally equipped device;
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
Documents Required for Application
You will also be required to upload the relevant documents indicated below:
- Profile picture
- Birth Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid means of Identification
- Senior Secondary school education Certificate/Statement of Tertiary Education Result/Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Visit the FATE Foundation to apply
For more details, click here