Flourish Africa is thrilled to introduce the Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs, which will provide training, coaching, mentorship, and money to African female-owned enterprises over a five-year period.
Over a five-year period, the Grant will support the entrepreneurial efforts of at least 2,500 female business owners by providing cash and structured training.
A minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be trained each year through the grant program, following which the top 100 performers will be eligible for rewards of up to N2 million each from a N200 million annual fund.
About Flourish Africa Grant
Flourish Africa Grant’s training curriculum was created to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs for their business journey, giving them wings to fly. Female entrepreneurs are also given access to a platform that allows for real skill development, mentoring, and market access.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants for the Flourish Africa Grant 2022 must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 50 to be considered.
- Female applicants are required to apply.
- Applicants must have at least 51 percent ownership of the firm if co-owned with a male.
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and be willing to commit to 3 months of virtual instruction.
- Businesses in the early stages of development
- Your company must be based in Lagos or Abuja.
How to Apply
Female applicants for the Flourish Africa Grant must submit an online application before the application deadline.
For further information, go to the official page.