Are you an engineer, and wishes to gain more knowledge in the field of engineering? Do you have the possible qualifications in the engineering field? If ‘yes’, then it will be a top-notch opportunity for you, as GE Healthcare Nigeria has come up with a splendid program to fulfil such dream.The
Early Career Trainee field Engineer programme will be responsible for maintaining and developing strong interpersonal relationship with customer representatives, maintaining all equipment models specific to modalities in the assigned area an ensuring customers satisfaction.
- Ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- Assist in Account sales visit.
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area, and provide technical support.
- Help to train others when necessary.
- Provide mechanical/electronic support of total system level troubleshooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Ensure customers satisfaction through the technicians on equipment status issues, and daily interfacing.
- Provide technical support, and maintenance in the given area.
- Communicate to account team, and identify sales opportunities.
- Help in assisting the growth, and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Responsible for the completion of all administration task on time
- Ensure productivity, and responsible for warranty and preventative maintenance service contract cost control.
- Play a leading role in complex, and multifunction rooms support installation
- Share the best practices.
- Ensure timely completion of inspections documentation for designated account.
- Report/identify all customer quality or compliance immediately.
- Report/identify any personal quality immediately to the quality organization, and endeavor to insure dispatch closure on time.
- Maintain effective quality systems according to the GE service quality policy statement, and programs complaint with ISO 9001 standard.
- Complete all compliance training, and planned quality within the defined deadlines.
- Ensure completion of all FMIs within the time frame prescribed.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solution when possible.
- Bachelors degree in Biomedical Engineering, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Field services experience of up to 2 years.
- Technical analytical skills
- Proficiency in English.
- Quality and high work standard.
- Have the potential to work independently without being supervised.
- Organization skills, and planning.
- Motivated, and ability to take initiative.
- Powerful skills of customers, and effective differences of opinion.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Organization employs fairly at points of inclusion. Decisions of employment are made undermining a particular race, religion, sex, color, national or ethnic origins, sexual orientation, gender, or expression, disability, age, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our rewards are totally designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the flexibility, and boost you need to turn your ideas into world Changing realities.
Our benefits and salary are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength, and scale. Career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, support and collaboration will be surrounded with you.
How to Apply GE Healthcare Nigeria Early Career Trainee Field Engineer
For application and other enquiry, Click Here to visit the official webpage of the program.