Working on our main Consumer Hardware products will be your responsibility as a Hardware Engineering Intern. Your coworkers’ teams design, develop, and roll out cutting-edge consumer electronics while making sure it is dependable. Your efforts could have an influence on a large number of Google users as you collaborate directly with engineers to upgrade our hardware to satisfy Google’s requirements for dependability and quality. You will be assigned a project in silicon engineering, electrical hardware engineering, hardware test engineering, or aSIC hardware/software engineering, according on your educational background and work experience.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF System Validation, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, Product Design, Test, Computer Architecture, Microarchitecture, Digital Design Verification, Digital Circuits, ASIC Physical Design, Electronic Design Automation, FPGAs, Embedded Systems, Compilers, Hardware/Software Co-design, Emulation, Memory Systems, Design methodology.
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working on consumer hardware projects.
- Experience with wireless communication interfaces and sensors
- Experience with board layout (e.g., working with CAD/PCB design), Systems Integration, RF, Hardware Test, or Antenna.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
Google’s internship program has advantages
Minimum full-time pay of $89,500 when hired into our Colorado operations for this position
How To Apply
To apply, visit Google at careers.google.com.
Early Fall 2022 will see the launch of applications. Please use google.com/students to set up an alert to be informed when the position becomes available.
You must reside in the United States for the duration of the internship program in order to participate in it.
Depending on their program and individual circumstances, students pursuing degrees with expected graduation dates on or before June 2024 are eligible for this internship.
An updated CV or résumé and a current unofficial or official transcript in English are required to begin the application process. To apply, use the “Apply” button on this page and fill out the necessary areas with the necessary materials (PDFs are preferred):
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- Please make careful to include any knowledge of statistical software and database languages, as well as any technical experience or projects, on the resume along with your predicted graduation date (in MM/YY).
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.