The collaborative venture of the NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO in pursuance of its corporate social obligations, invites candidates who are sustainably qualified for its 2021 tertiary scholarship scheme. The registration will be open from 19th of April 2021 to 14th of May, 2021.
Awards of categories
- Award of national merit: For non-host communities applicant(s).
- Award of Host communities merit: Strictly for NAOC host communities applicants
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with examination date. Shortlisting of candidates and the right for selection is reserve by the NAOC
- Application through E-mail is not accepted.
- NAOC tertiary scholarship application is free.
- Any applicant who submitted false documents will be disqualification, or forced to withdraw at any level of the program.
- The official platform for the NAOC tertiary scholarship is SCHOLASTIC .
- Representative or agents are not assign by the NAOC to assist the application of applicants.
- Only candidate who are shortlisted will be invited at the designated test centres, and for the proctored computer based online test.
- When applying for the NAOC Tertiary scholarship online, beware of fradulent website. Some payment may be made in such website when applying.
For consideration, applicants are to posses the following qualifications;
- Applicants must be a certified 100 level students at the application time (Only students admitted in 2019/2020, and 2020/2021 sessions).
Note: Students with the following category should not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other agencies, and companies.
- Dependents of NAE/NACPFA/NAOC/AENR
- Above 200 level and 200 level.
Application for the Host Community Merit Award should be only indigenes of NAOC Host communities in Bayelsa, Rivers, Imo, and Delta states.
Only applicants who are studying Geology, Agricultural science, Geosciences, and Engineering.
Note: The shortlisted applicants will be communicated on how and when the aptitude test will take place. At the point of application, applicants are to indicate whether they wish to write the test in a designated test centres, at their own comfort, or online (Applicants will bear the cost of transportation to the test centres).
How to Apply for 2021 JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Young Nigerians
Only 100 level student is open to apply.
A. Ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents, before you start this application.
- Certificate of birth.
- Certificate of O’level.
- Letter of admission.
- School ID card.
- CDC chairman letter.
- Community paramount ruler letter.
- Result of JAMB.
- Local Government Area of origin proof.
- Not more than three (3) month old white background passport photograph (not more than 200kb).
B. Ensure you provide a phone contact, and valid Email for effective communication.
C. Ensure the documents are named according to what they present to avoid mixing up document during upload.
D. When ask to upload ensure you attach the appropriate document.
Follow the step below to apply;
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
For account creation, you should click on the “Register Now” button.
For account activation, just visit your mail box.
To return to scholarship site follow the link https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021
To upload your information enter your registered email and password.
Ensure your National identification Number is available, personal information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
Ensure that all documents matches the name used in the application. Upload a certificate if otherwise, get a sworn affidavit.
Ensure viewing of document after uploading inoder to eliminate errors during uploading.
A white background passport photograph is preferable when asked to upload.
To avoid error recheck application information.
For information submission, you are to click “Apply Now” button.
An sms and/or email will be received by you that confirm your application is successful.
Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/ enter your password and email to access your profile, and proceed to have your head of department sign the documents downloaded.
Upload a scanned copy of the profile signed, this will be use for verification
If NIN was not available in step 6, to obtain your NIN visit the webpage https://ninenrol.gov.ng/ to register, and learn more about the NIN.
Click on “Create Account “and fill the fields required.
Login with password and email to complete the form.
After completion select a date for finger print, and photo capture.
Visit any of the capture centres https://nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the process of registration and obtain your NIN. Your total registration can also be done at the NIMC office.
Proceed to the webpage https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to complete the process.
A disqualification penalty from the scholarship board may be caused by multiple registration.
To complete your registration obtaining NIN is not compulsory.