Nigerians interested to take part in the forthcoming Federal Government scholarship award for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) have been invited to submit their applications. In this post, you will learn how to apply for Federal BEA Government Scholarship for 2020.
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) is a division of the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB). They are in charge of scholarship Awards between the Federal Government of Nigeria and some foreign countries that signed Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) with Nigeria.
The following countries signed Bilateral Education Agreements with Nigeria;
- South Korea
Eligibility for BEA scholarship
1) Minimum of five Distinction (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Exam (SSCE) including Mathematics and English language, and not more than two years.
2) Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 20 years.
3) Applicant must posses a First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Credit (2:1).
4) Must have National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate.
5) And must not be more than 35 years for Masters; and 40 years for PhD.
For undergraduate scholarship:
Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Russia, Hungry, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Romania, Japan and Macedonia.
For Postgraduate scholarship:
Turkey, China, Hungry, Russia, Japan, Mexico and South Korea.
Fields of Study
- Natural sciences
- Medicine and Medicine related courses
- Environmental science
- Petroleum related courses
- Social science
- Information Technology
- International Relations, etc
How To Apply For FG BEA Scholarship Award
- visit www.education.gov.ng.
Click on Federal scholarship icon, and read the instructions.
Fill the form.
submit, and print the examination slip.