The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has advised all candidates that have submitted their applications for the 2020 recruitment exercise to update their record at NAF portal.
The portal was opened since Friday 31st July, 2020 to enable applicants to login and update their records.
For those who are yet to apply should click here to submit their application.
How to update your record For Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2020
Follow the steps below to update your record:
1) Visit NPF portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/nk
2) Enter your National Identity Number(NIN) in the space provided. In case you don’t know your NIN, see how to check your NIN with your mobile phone.
3) After entering your NIN, provide all other information they ask.
4) You would be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents;
- O’level Result
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration or other documents that show your age.
- Certificate of origin that shows you are from Nigeria.
5) After uploading the required documents, click ‘consent box’ and click ‘Submit’.
Note: Ensure that you print confirmation slip, and take note of your Application Reference ID (it would be required during the screening of shortlisted candidates)
Download Nigeria Police Force Guarantor’s Form here. Print the form and fill it because it would be required during screening exercise.
If you have complaints, you can call 08100004507 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
visit nyscinfo.com today to see other opportunities