Download Nigeria Police Guarantors Form for Recruitment
Did apply for Nigeria Police job? If ‘yes’, the recruitment exercise requires that a candidate seeking appointment must produce two acceptable persons as Guarantors. Therefore, you need to download and print-out this Nigeria Police guarantors form and then take it to your guarantors to complete the form in their own handwriting.
Kindly note that it is very dangerous to stand as a guarantor for persons whom you don’t know well.
- 1 Nigeria Police Acceptable Guarantors
- 2 Police Recruitment
- 3 What we will show you on this page
- 4 How to download the Nigeria Police Force recruitment guarantors form
- 5 How to FILL NPF Recruitment Guarantors Form
- 6 Who can fill NPF guarantor’s form
- 7 How to Apply For Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
Nigeria Police Acceptable Guarantors
Acceptable Guarantors include:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
All those that applied for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment need to download, and complete the guarantor’s form. So, if you have been searching for where to download Guarantor’s form for Nigeria Police Force recruitment, this post is for you.
What we will show you on this page
- How to download the NPF Recruitment Guarantor’s Form
- The official NPF guarantor’s form download link
- How to fill the form properly
- How to apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.
How to download the Nigeria Police Force recruitment guarantors form
To download the NPF guarantor’s form, ensure you have a working PDF/Document viewer on your phone or PC. If you don’t have any document viewer on your device, kindly download it from Google Play Store so you can view and print out the form after a successful download.
Now, follow the link below to automatically download the NPF guarantor’s form;
Note: The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Guarantors Form is an essentially documents required from ever applicant for NPF recruitment exercise.
IMPORTANT! If you need fund to start up a business, CLICK HERE to access Federal Government free-interest loans.
How to FILL NPF Recruitment Guarantors Form
Below is how to fill/complete NPF guarantor’s form;
- First, download NPF Guarantor’s Form via link provided above.
- Print out the form.
- Take the form to your Guarantors to fill.
Note: Applicants are advised not to fill the guarantor’s form by themselves as this may lead to automatic disqualification.
Who can fill NPF guarantor’s form
Below are the categories of people that are eligible to fill the guarantor’s form.
- Traditional Ruler
- Local Government Chairman
- Head of Educational Institutions attended
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- A police officer not below the rank of CSP or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Applicants are expected to have a hard copy of the guarantors form properly filled and signed as it will be required during the physical screening coming up in August 2020. See Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exam Past Questions & Answers
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
To apply for NPF recruitment, kindly CLICK HERE.
I UMAR MUSA